Managing Programmes for At-Risk Writers
Set your school up for success!?
This online module is specifically designed to support SENCOs and teachers to identify students, design, implement, manage and monitor writing programmes to accelerate achievement in at-risk writers in school wide or classroom programmes.
This course will provide you with the professional knowledge, resources and skills to:
- Assess programme suitability.
- Implement the 7 excellences in teaching.
- Understand the components of successful writing programmes.
- Identify the needs of students you are working with.
- Implement effective tutor writing training for support staff, community volunteers and parents.
- Know and carry out the steps to establish an effective writing support programme.
- Monitor programme effectiveness through pre and post testing.
- Develop and supporting your tutors.